For everyone on SR, my prayers r w/u

Old 03-30-2014, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

For everyone on SR, my prayers r w/u

Hi All, I'm sitting & reading so many threads from our specific forum here. I truly pray that all of you have your prayers answered & hearts & homes & families healed and restored to love, peace, & happiness. As for myself, I pray heart will heal & I'll stop wondering what I did so wrong to my exAbf. I tried to hold in and make it work because the beginning was the best relationship I was ever in. How I wish he could return to that man & start all over again without the drugs, or alcohol or friends that "kick it" with him. I wish i could turn back time. But I'm sending prayers out to all for blessings. With love to all my brothers & sisters at SR. Bernadette777 peace to all of you.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for the prayers, Bernadette.

I know that feeling you mention, I too wish I could go backwards in time to when my marriage was wonderful and happy. Knowing that there are kind and compassionate people in the world who are willing to send up prayers for complete strangers on the web has been a beacon of hope in my life.

Thank you again.

Mike
Old 03-30-2014, 07:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi
Old 03-30-2014, 07:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry- i hit the button, meant to say, hi Deserteyes(Mike) you're welcome. It's my pleasure to pray for everyone who's hearts, minds & spirits are in pain. The way I've been feeling the past few days since I saw my exAbf since the "wintery cold shoulder" from him, has me in a pretty empty/painful place. It sucks to be invisible in the eyes of a man i was once his "oasis"But i take the spotlight off of me and pray for others... It does help. Again, thanks for acknowledgement & may God bless, protect & guide you. Hugs Bermadette777
Old 03-30-2014, 07:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is so painful for all of us...this is a terrific support system for all of us...I like that on any given day one of us can be feeling weak and then get built up and then the next day I am feeling strong so maybe I can build someone up....

I love SR...
Old 03-30-2014, 07:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Right back at ya Bernadette.

Hugs!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Amen to that & thank you hopefulinfla
Old 04-01-2014, 03:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Blessings for you too! You inspire me to say a prayer right now too.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you! Yes it is very painful and I still think of my XABF. Wish I had been better educated on all of this and could turn back time. Maybe the results would have been different and maybe not! Either way I know that I am not interested in living his lifestyle but it doesn't take away the hurt or pain, I enjoyed and loved him. An unhealthy relationship can certainly do some serious damage to a person. Prayers for healing!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Nothing like being able to talk to people who do not judge and who "GET IT". Great support system here! I appreciate everyone as well.

Thank you Bernadette
Old 04-01-2014, 08:46 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thank you. I really needed that today. Just found out yesterday my xabf is back in jail on dis conduct and substantial battery charges. I don't now all the details. I don't want to know. I just know it hurts. Thanks again.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:44 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thank you! I needed that today The pain feels unbearable at times, but I find my way over to SR and then I don't feel so alone, ya know? I have family and friends to talk to, but it's not the same and it's hard to release to someone who is close but yet does not relate or, even worse, is judgemental and can't understand what's so hard (drives me NUTS to hear people who have no clue say "I just don't get, I would've just left, what's so hard about that, I would never, blah blah blah"). Anyway... I love SR, you all give me strength and courage when I'm running on low!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thank you! You are also always in my prayers!