god grant me the serenity
Old 03-29-2014, 10:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
2Cor5:17

Welcome Chutch!
Whats going on?
Old 03-30-2014, 12:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How are you? What's on your mind? BTW, I know Rapid City well- it must be great to live so near the Hills.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

now i know why i chose dude bangin his head

Originally Posted by chutch View Post
god grant me the serenity
had to wonder around the site get to know how to navigate post a few ..think i said somthin wrong in my first one cus its locked ..to the powers that be ,save it for me ,,some time went into it and kept my mind on it and not were my lil dude is bangin his head away ,,ill fix it when you give me the chance .. reading and browsing has givin a ray of hope to my not so uneak situation ..i have no choice this has to be THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE..cus i have missed a lot ..lost it all ..for the most part..to any one else who reads this .. know that this is a scary time for me because i don't know how to function sober . or hung over was what work was ..stop work and it was MOMENTS to the first seconds more for the second ect ect...so i am going to just take all this one moment ..one second..one hr. and one day at a time ..hopefully in a a year i can say two days at a time but for now it one breath ..hell i don't even know how to sleep ..cus didn't get tired just fell out till the alarm woke me for the next day o haze.i already know i will not miss the the first10 sec of wakin up ..a prayer goes out to all that are startin this and my deepest respects to those who have time in ..id like to stay around for awile good nite all i go to pace for a bit while my good friend who is my shadow sleeps with one eye open to help me through this.till i go check in for a bit not lookin forward to it but gotta do it
Old 03-30-2014, 02:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

welcome xxx
Old 04-01-2014, 10:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

hi ho hi ho to detoxify i go

GOD GRANT ME SUCCES
well bags are packed , old dump were I lived ,VACATED,( did clean ,repair,paint, fabreezed the hell outta it) my god have I really been living like that..wasn't so long ago I still had a lil self respect,,hard to believe how fast things progressed from bad to WTF. I wish they would let me have my laptop there , not for I think 2 weeks maybe a lil sooner..i wish you all knew how much this site has kept me focused ,,instead of pacing in circles , lookin for somthin but not knowin what ( lets not kid our selfs ,,we know what I would be lookin for) ..perfect time to go got another snow storm comin in,,to those who I have had contact and the encouragement givin ,,THANK YOU!
TO ANY ONE NEW JUST WANTING TO QUIT BUT NOT KNOWING HOW .
IF YOU ASK YOURSELF REPEATEDLY , IDONT EVEN LIKE THIS WHY DO I CONTINUE , IF YOU END UP POLLUTED ON A REGULAR BASIS , I invite you to find and read my posts , find them there here, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET THIS BAD TO WAKE UP ,, I have know for years that I should quit but that is alcoholism and all of the sudden I went from getting drunk every day to full on bingeing period POOF it happened
SO IF YOU DRINK DAYLY (not a glass of whine day but get a good buzz to drunk day) guess what it will get worse sooner or later ,,you wont see it happen until it has ,
THANK YOU ALL
20YEARSDRUNK5DAYSSOBER(ahh hell well count today cus I aint stopping at the pub on the way ,my ride wont stop for me anyway)6DAYS SOBER ONE MOMENT AT A TIME
Old 04-01-2014, 06:46 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Keeping you in my thought and prayers. I look forward to reading about your journey, if you decide to share.