Notices

Weekend plans

Old 03-26-2014, 02:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Weekend plans

A little early to be discussing this I know, but in Dubai the weekend starts on Thursday.

I have invited some of the girls around for dinner tomorrow night and we're going to watch some cheesy movies too, so that's night one taken care of and I'm really looking forward to it. On Friday, I'll be busy because I'm moving house soon so lots of cleaning, tidying, washing and packing to be done. The meeting I have enjoyed most so far was last Friday's speaker meeting, so I'll go to that in the evening and hopefully hang out with some of the people after.

That just leaves Saturday, so hopefully I can just get to the pool or beach and catch up on my favourite tv shows in the evening.

Sober weekends are taking some getting used to and a lot of planning. The old plan (spend both nights drunk and both days hungover) was very ingrained in the system, but I'm excited to do more fun things and be more productive.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Keeping it simple!

Actually it isn't too early to be talking about it. It is important to make plans and there is usually a weekend thread that pops up around Thursday that people post in!