A hello:)

Old 03-22-2014, 06:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A hello:)

Good morning Friends,
Just wanted to say have a blessed day with peace, clarity, hope & joy for all today. It's hard when your A isn't the person you fell in love with, but we need to love ourselves too. Peace & love. Bernadette
Old 03-22-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Bernadette! Glad to see you and glad you got your post to post. I'm moving this weekend (YAY!), just sneaking in a little online serenity before I get back to the grind of packing and lugging. Have a great day.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi LadyScribbler,

I wish you happy & smooth packing. All the best with your moving. That's a lot of working out that's for sure..the lifting & all. Bend with your knees i learned that the hard way! Thank you, I shouted this am "thank you God" when I saw my little post, amen! I'm learning to see each day away from the Axbf as a step of healing instead of a day of missing him. I feel he's on his own path & I'm on mine. He was the first relationship after a BIG relationship from a few years ago. That past relationship from a few years ago made me cry for everyday for 4 1/2 years after it ended, He was a A & narsisstic Habitual liar. This one was a breath of fresh air to me & so good & kind. Then his A & Using & mental illness showed itself. But, I'm learning by God's grace to realize like I said above, each day away is a day that I heal. Im learning from all who write/post that I can't help him & my love can't save him either. Sorry to open up with this stuff so early in the am. But my Post this am came from a place of peace, and one thing in life I've learned so far is that if peace is starting, Then God willing, so is healing. Big hugs to you! Have a blessed day. B777
Old 03-22-2014, 08:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by Bernadette777 View Post
Hi LadyScribbler,

I wish you happy & smooth packing. All the best with your moving. That's a lot of working out that's for sure..the lifting & all. Bend with your knees i learned that the hard way! Thank you, I shouted this am "thank you God" when I saw my little post, amen! I'm learning to see each day away from the Axbf as a step of healing instead of a day of missing him. I feel he's on his own path & I'm on mine. He was the first relationship after a BIG relationship from a few years ago. That past relationship from a few years ago made me cry for everyday for 4 1/2 years after it ended, He was a A & narsisstic Habitual liar. This one was a breath of fresh air to me & so good & kind. Then his A & Using & mental illness showed itself. But, I'm learning by God's grace to realize like I said above, each day away is a day that I heal. Im learning from all who write/post that I can't help him & my love can't save him either. Sorry to open up with this stuff so early in the am. But my Post this am came from a place of peace, and one thing in life I've learned so far is that if peace is starting, Then God willing, so is healing. Big hugs to you! Have a blessed day. B777
Bernadette777, tend to agree the God stuff seems better than some of the human stuff.

Look to where you are going, not where you have been.

==========

For the Scribblylady . . .

King Julian . . . .

Madagascar - I like to move it

Madagascar - I like to move it [Official Video] - YouTube
Old 03-22-2014, 11:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Hammer,

I will do my best today to look to where I'm going not were I've been...those are some wise words. I appreciate it. God knows HE's my everything. My exA bf used to be, then I woke up. Again, I appreciate your response & time. Have a good day. The one thing I wonder about my exA bf is how can he just move on, like I'm nothing - this was the man who said to me "I found you" on the second date. I was his girl, for example.. at a bar, he spoke so damn nasty to me in his tone he said," don't you want anything to drink?" The tone was damn-Mean! I relayed, "no honey, I'm fine, it burns my throat anyhow & im just happy to be out with you" (I have really bad acid reflux- booze burns my espophogus so much) . I then said, let me help you, he said," no one woman can help me honey" I saw him throw back drink after drink - he would order 2 at a time. I just don't understand how booze. & drugs can take the place of my love. Damn it.