Notices

hard day 6

Old 03-20-2014, 11:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hard day 6

Currently I'm watching a couple ppl in my house shoot up. Its disgusting. Of course i left the room and am locked in my own room now.. Makes me want to use a bit. But I'm trying to look at the bigger picture. I choose life today. Justttt forrr tooodaayyy.. I wish ppl had more respect for my recovery. It isnt at all fair I hate living in this house.. I'm fed up with life these past few days
Old 03-20-2014, 11:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Simply Grateful

Can you find a new place to live?
Old 03-20-2014, 11:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Right now its not much of an option.. I jist got laid off. I'm unemployed. I need a damn job asap..
Old 03-20-2014, 11:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Friend-

If entirely possible, get out of there!

Go see a movie, or to the library, or for a walk. Not only will the fresh air do you some good, but you will have done yourself the favor of removing yourself from a toxic environment.

Please stay in touch.
I'm praying for you!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Live444Today View Post
Right now its not much of an option.. I jist got laid off. I'm unemployed. I need a damn job asap..
Friend-

When you're unemployed, and I say this with love, your "job" is to find a job. At the end of the day, winners do, what losers don't want to do. Thus, I cannot encourage you enough to get out of that house asap.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ya my job is to find a job. Which is something that will happen. Sooner the better. Idle hands r dangerous.. ya I'm going to go for a drive. I hate this life.. need something good to happen soon I tell ya
Old 03-20-2014, 12:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I just got laod off yesterday. So I planned to update my resume and go handing them out in the am. I need a good job. I need to go back to school I'm so sick of bs temp agencies.. ,.............
Old 03-20-2014, 12:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Live444Today View Post
Ya my job is to find a job. Which is something that will happen. Sooner the better. Idle hands r dangerous.. ya I'm going to go for a drive. I hate this life.. need something good to happen soon I tell ya
Friend-

You're off to a wonderful first step which is, of course, choosing to move instead of sitting still and rotting.

Please stay in touch
Old 03-22-2014, 04:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Lover of the Light

Hi Live, wow I'm really proud of you for remaining vigilent in that situation. You must be one very strong individual and I applaud you. I would not fare so well with it right there....congratulations on your strength of character.
I must echo all other advice, I know you'll find a job soon, save the money you were spending on drugs, and get the hell outta dodge.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:13 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You have decided to get straight, now everything you do heads in the direction of making that happen and it starts with your mindset, which by the way sounds really good.

Before you know it you will have moved out of the house and you will find it very difficult to relate to people still using.

Hang in there things will get better.

Keep moving things forward that support normal straight healthy living. Sometimes it will feel like you are making one step forward and two steps back but it does gain momentum.