Notices

here i am

Old 03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

here i am

Married for 10 years to type 1 diabetic & addict...of anything really alcohol, pot, codine. If he has access he will consume in excess. It's a moderation thing really. We are in therapy again. He has been through 9 jobs in 10 years. He's back in school and has the "once I graduate and get a job everything will be better" mentality. So at this point, I'm hanging on and praying for the best. In the meantime I'm trying to determine if drug treatment is necessary. AA wasn't for him. It's not an every day thing. Money is missing from bank account. Thinking of asking him to take a drug test - how do I do that?
Old 03-20-2014, 03:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Originally Posted by numlock View Post
Married for 10 years to type 1 diabetic & addict...of anything really alcohol, pot, codine. If he has access he will consume in excess. It's a moderation thing really. We are in therapy again. He has been through 9 jobs in 10 years. He's back in school and has the "once I graduate and get a job everything will be better" mentality. So at this point, I'm hanging on and praying for the best. In the meantime I'm trying to determine if drug treatment is necessary. AA wasn't for him. It's not an every day thing. Money is missing from bank account. Thinking of asking him to take a drug test - how do I do that?
Welcome. There is a friends and families board here. Introduce yourself there and good luck xxx