Checking in to say hi.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking in to say hi.

I have been so incredibly busy wrapping things up at work and getting ready to move the office. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone because I don't think I'd be making these positive changes in my life if it wasn't for the support and encouragement I've received here.

Every day my boss's ridiculous behavior reinforces my resolve and I know that leaving is the right decision. Pretty soon I'll be away from that toxic environment and on to a new adventure!

Hope all is well......xoxoxo
Old 03-17-2014, 05:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello friend. I'm glad to hear you are on your way to where the grass is sounding like it actually is greener, because sometimes it truly is. May have some dry spots here and there or some weeds, but overall, greener

Changing jobs is scary. But I hear you on this situation. My last work environment had me in a massive bind, which I won't ramble on about too much - this is about you! It actually reminds me a lot of my relationship with the ex agf. Hmm.... They offered me the world when I resigned, too... hmm.. Anyway, I was overworked to the point of getting electrolytes in the ER. I had people, in other cities, reporting to me whom I'd never even met. My boss made it toxic, and a second person made it ultra toxic. major manipulative psycho.

Years later, I still bask in the glory that is not being there. I see how crazy and toxic it was, and that things don't have to work like that elsewhere.

I hope you know I reread my threads periodically for strength and your replies are part of what helped me get where I am, too.

Happy for you, RB.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck with the move readerbaby--it does indeed sound like the right move.

Be happy and write well