Notices

Trying to recover from being with a junkie

Old 03-15-2014, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Trying to recover from being with a junkie

My ex is a junkie. I wish I didn't love him, but I do. I also hate him with just as much passion. I threw him out over 3 months ago and it has taken this long to get rid of all his things. I am frustrated and disappointed that I had to ask his parents to collect his things. They have also kicked him out of their home due to his problem. He is living with a friend, but I think it is only a matter of time until he out stays his welcome with every decent person he knows. He has become physically ill with different skin infections due to his use. He has lost his job, home, me, his family and I am terrified to know what his bottom is. I am trying to focus on myself, but am isolated and a workaholic. I have not made many friends since moving to this area and it has made my own recovery very hard. I went to my HMO for help with depression due to this awful experience, but all they wanted to do was put me on drugs ironically. I actually did try them, but they made everything a thousand times worse. Some days I feel like I am losing my mind and the other days I am numb.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Queenofthedamne, rootin for ya.