Notices

Weekend Plans?

Old 03-14-2014, 05:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Weekend Plans?

Happy Friday everyone, what are your plans for the weekend? For most of us the weekends can be challenging to get through sober.. For so long we spent them in a drunken blur... I'm anxious to here how you all spend your time now!

I myself am definitely looking forward to better weather so I can spend my time outdoors!!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am going to go to a meeting tonight.

The weekends can be challenging agreed. In the beginning I went to more meetings in trouble areas, like Friday and Saturday or bad days, or festivals or holidays.

The weekend my plans are to work out at the gym.
Return my rackets I bought, then buy some different rackets online.
I will probably eat out somewhere, and go to a movie having a pop and some candy. Sit in the back row because its the weekend and people like to kick the back of the seat. Then I will probably go to Chapters and find me a new book to read. Then I will probably call up my AA buddies and hang out with them. Do some chit-chatting and gossipping. Then I will probably fix my bike. Do some studying. And plan out my next few weeks as this is a sign of a successful businessman. Then I will probably go to another meeting sometime in there. Check to see if I won the lottery, and if so I plan on finishing my school, then going to South America to stay on an island on one of those over-the-water huts with a large 40' catamaran sailboat with an all female crew that are good looking. I will then proceed to plan up the division of money with an accredited finicial planner, lawyers. Most will go into a GIC at 3%, some into low-risk, low-fee stock market fund of some sort. Then I plan on going into business for myself, real-estate and financial markets. Probably throw a world-wide cruise in there somewhere. Buy some vehicles and a driver/body guard, nutritionist/cook, massuesse/personal assistant.

Hope that list helps you out in your recovery process.

Good Night
Old 03-14-2014, 06:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm detoxing this weekend. Fun fun fun! LOL!

I look forward to my next weekends, when I can sleep and wake up refreshed.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My weekend centers around my kids' events _ a school festival, a track meet, a couple of soccer games, a softball game, etc. Most of my weekends center around my kids' events, the difference is that now I am not a hungover, grumpy, stinky mess at these events anymore! I actually enjoy them more. I will try to fit in some reading, lounging in the sun, sleeping in and dinner out with my husband.