Notices

Better Yet ???

Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Better Yet ???

Hello everyone,just thought I'd stop & say as I was driving home tonight from dropping my son & his friend off at his mom's,& that I had a smile on my face! While driving I realized that today was & is a milestone for me. As in the looking back at how horribly wrong things were back in september 2013 when I quit from drinking 11 years hard,very hard abuse.I have been going thru paws still,but think I'm maybe starting to slip out of it & its great! I'm free,,I really honestly feel free! I have been mengling in common communication, amonst everyday average normal people & am not freaking out nowhere near as bad now. I have even gotten into some peoples heads & made rock solid impacts for the best interest in there lives. And have gotten comments like omg,,your back,,your doing so good,,& it's been along time brother glad to have you back & your making an amazing recovery ! This feels so great, at last maybe I'm seeing light over the horizon. I've even scored a few times,,hahaha,,& that was really really sweet! My ex wife looks at me now with those eyes.Not interested in that but,hey thats a start in my confidence all over again too.I still am on some anxiety med,but very little! I find that with this severe issue in my life that due to some internal liver damage,my foods must BE whole fresh raw organic beautiful natural with body & and fragrance ! These foods are imperitive to me,,as I know for a fact that it makes thee absolute difference ! No processed foods,,no being lazy about eating right,,the least amount of poisons & toxins in our bodies the better! I'm already growing kale spinach collard greens mustard greens arugula radish tomatoe x 3 types,& am ready to blast spring with the energy of an 18 tear old.I swear I haven't felt this clean ever,,and the women sense somethings up & curiously unusual,lmao,this so awesome!!! Just wanting to share some better news with everyone,& remember I'm nowhere near done yet,I'm gonna spank all of this.& oh yeah,,these foods that I mentioned have really been helping with the mind being clearer & has even knocked my asthma way down..BTW I blend all my fruits & veggies in a VitaMix type blender,,you can get them at sams wholesale club right they have a DASH brand for 129,,an excellent deal! And toeveryone just starting out,,,wow,,I really thought I was a gonner ,thought my life was done............... But then something warm something beautiful happened to me,,I made a very life changing serious choice.I quit !!!