Changes

Old 02-09-2014, 06:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

Changes

Changes
This Too Shall Pass
~By BuddyT

When I am facing some changes in my life and I am headed into uncharted waters, it helps me to remember that no problem and no situation is forever. This too shall pass.

The change may seem uncertain and scary to me in the middle of it, but I know that God will be with me thru the changes as He always has been. When I get through to the other side, it amazes me how often the change has been something that was good for me in the long run. Even when it was change that I whined, griped and complained all the way through!

It was changes that I just didn't wanna make! I have to remember that all my needs have always been provided for by a power greater than myself, so I have faith that they always will be.

When I am facing changes brought about by changes in others, it helps me to remember the basics of my Al-Anon program -- to keep the focus on myself and not try to force solutions. I need to remember my job is to merely to accept the changes... and it's God's job to decide what those changes are!

If I work my own program, then I can maintain my own serenity and sanity, regardless of how the winds of change blow around me. Okay, most of the time!