Notices

Let's Talk About It

Old 02-07-2014, 06:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Talking Let's Talk About It

So you're full of misery and anger, which is a breeding ground for negativity.......Don't you think you deserve to be happy, and learn to let things go that don't serve you any purpose. Is your way working?

So you think you're alone......None of us are.

So your depressed and anxious? Do what ever it takes to keep your sobriety, things will get better.

So don't have an open mind.......try it, it's a wonderful thing.

So you think you're stuck, and possibly think there's now way out. WRONG!! It's all about choices, today might be a good day to free yourself. Why not, life is to short and precious to waste on stupid thinking.

So you relapsed.....that's what we do, then learn from it, then get back up right away.

So you want to give up the fight, and continue tormenting yourself. Why not put up the white flag, and give yourself some peace.

So you think it's to hard to stay sober........Don't you think it's to hard to continue your life the way you are?

So you think you're weak. WRONG!!! It takes a real strong person to continue on with a life like that. Which proves your strength, can change things today and walk a happier sober path.

So you don't like yourself. What's with that??? Possibly, someone made you feel that way? Don't you think it's time to change your thinking, knowing it was there problem, not yours.

So you want to do the blame game. I'm like this, because....then all you hear is a bunch of blah, blah, blah running through your head. And usually the blame comes back and kicks us in the rear end, because we realize, we're responsible for US.

So you're using a program, but not putting any effort into it. Why bother then.

So you're so full of the, "I CAN'TS," it starts to sound like nails running down a chalk board. Don't you think it's time to flip that to the, "I CANS," stop making excuses.

So you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. Don't you think it's high time you gave yourself permission to change things.

So you think it's to hard, when in reality it's easy. Change your thinking.

So you're taking yourself to serious.......guess what? No one else is.

So you don't believe in anything....Is that working for you?

Have you ever stopped and really thought about the amazing body you've been given, think about that for a minute. This body when taken care of every possible way, rewards us beyond measure.

----------------------------------

It's going to be another beautiful day. Let's make the best of it.

Oh yeah, flipping you a key, jump up and grab it. You all deserve to be FREE!!

---------------------------------

And an after thought, a little something I put together. It's kinda cute, eh?

Old 02-07-2014, 06:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Pure Radio Rental

Thanks for the post.
It's almost as if you were in the same room with me!
Things are bleak right now.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

You're welcome Dan

That used to be me, for the most part. Yep I was holding myself hostage. Not anymore.

Sorry you're having a bad time of things at the moment. Seems that's how life goes, always up and down, so many bends, so many corners, all the more reason to take care of ourselves. It's easier to deal with the rough spots in life, isn't it? I've got a couple of not so happy things going on, but I remind myself it's life.

I hope things soon work out for you, take care of yourself, Dan.