Notices

capillary veins over ankles/feet get better?

Old 02-06-2014, 10:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

capillary veins over ankles/feet get better?

I really beat myself up with the drinking.

Wanted to know any experiences others have had since quitting drinking. Does it get better? Disappear?

38 and my feet look like I am 70.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Pretty much everything got better for me when I quit drinking. My health, my appearance, my relationships with others, my job, you name it it got better.

Why not quit drinking and find out for yourself it it gets better?
Old 02-06-2014, 01:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have the same problem on the tops of my feet! I'm 44 and my feel look like an old lady's. I never attributed it to the drinking, but now that you mention it......maybe so.

I'm on day 5 and haven't noticed any improvement. I hope that will change with more time.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
Pretty much everything got better for me when I quit drinking. My health, my appearance, my relationships with others, my job, you name it it got better.

Why not quit drinking and find out for yourself it it gets better?
It was a kind of stupid question just wanted to get some idea of time-frames.

Of course it will get better than it is while drinking.

I quit, today is my Day 7. I want a new lifestyle, totally new. I see my past adult years as having been one failed experiment. That is ok, is ok to fail. It is not ok to continue making the same key mistake again. Will break your own self-esteem watching yourself making the same mistake over and over again.

Its not just that actually. I have have a business to start and want to be focused is too complicated the fibreglass technologies, is 10000 pages of material I have to read and learn to get a master on this.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by keithurbanfan View Post
I have the same problem on the tops of my feet! I'm 44 and my feel look like an old lady's. I never attributed it to the drinking, but now that you mention it......maybe so.

I'm on day 5 and haven't noticed any improvement. I hope that will change with more time.
A cool. Yeh I live in area where everyone wears thongs (not just the girls and not just those thongs, the feet ones).
And yeh I embarassed but right now I put vanity aside and accepted it just cause its so hot and thongs rock! (not just the girl ones - I live in very nice area called Brasil kkkkkkkk)