Notices

My favorite part...the day after.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy My favorite part...the day after.

I must say a day after his drunken debauchery is always my favorite. (Insert sarcasm here). The excuses come out, the reason why he drank...because apparently he is the only one that experiences bad work days, all my wrong doings (makes him feel better apparently), and my personal favorite...It was only a few beers ( 6, yes 6 - 24 oz natural ice's) who even drinks that on purpose?!?!? I'm an adult he says, if I want a few beers I should be able to have them. Yes , yes dear you are absolutely right...legally you are an adult....but I do not have to be a part of it. He has no idea the hurtful things he said/texted me, until I show him today and all I get are sorry a@$ excuses. Every time. I will not fix him, I cannot fix him, he has to do it. And he doesn't want to. We all know where this is going...... Sad doesn't even begin to cover it.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm sorry you are going thru this. Do you have any real life support? Have you ever been to AlAnon? You might find the support you need there, and you will also find support right here.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I dunno the history between you two or the circumstances but you need to think of YOU. If you really think this is not going to get better....then maybe you have some serious thinking to do. This site is a great place to talk about stuff.