Notices

Day 2 and feeling blessed.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2 and feeling blessed.

Woken up today at a normal time for a Sunday and feel very content with my decision to grab the bull by the horns again and really make a go of it this time. I was talking to a guy last night who had 11 years sober and his journey was far worst than mine so it just goes to show that with the right tools that anyone can surrender to this life damaging disease. My decision to join the fellowship is the best choice I have made in many years and I feel blessed and refreshed to know I'm going to be having this support 3 times a week and knowing i'm not going to be alone this time around kills a huge amount of anxiety. I have learned from the past attempts at quitting many things and when the boredom, the AV, the feeling of catch 22 comes I can now get to a meeting and hit the gym. My weight is also a huge factor in my self esteem and anxiety so if I can get that under control along with regular meetings and keeping sober then I reckon my life will start again and things will improve drastically! Anyway im here, im sober, its day 2 and suprisgly the Sun is shining which is a rarity in the UK these day hahah! RJ
Old 02-02-2014, 05:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

good job! xxx
Old 02-02-2014, 05:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KateL View Post
good job! xxx
Thanks KateL you too! Sobriety is a long journey but i'm positively confident!