Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello, making my intro. I'm currently struggling with roxies. I've been using them on and off for 3 years or so. Right now, I'm on my longest stretch ever. Been about 6-8bmonths. I'm tired. I'm running low on money, I need to stop. I'm losing interest in things, I'm overwhelmed with guilt, and I'm scared out of my mind. I was doing too much recently, 7-10 per day. I've cut it down a lot. 2 weeks ago I had stopped for 6 days, I felt great. Now I'm back to square one. Anyway, I've cut it back like I said in preparation of stopping. I did only 3 today, going to do 1 tomorrow (my last one) and I have two percs to help me get through the day.

I'm not really sure how it's going to go. Last time, it wasn't bad at all, I'm hoping I get through and never look back. I can't afford to take off from work either. Nobody knows my problem. I hide it from everyone, which is why I'm so terrified. I have some kratom too, probably enough to keep me out of wds, but irritable and tired. I hate eating that dirt ****, but it works. My big concern, even more than work tomorrow, is my day off. I spend it with my girl, can't fake another sick day.

I really need a place to share, I'm hoping this is it.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family.

We have a special forum just for substance abuse that you may be interested in, but you can post anywhere you like.

I'm glad you joined us.

Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Old 01-27-2014, 05:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you've made the decision to stop using the drugs, and please know we are here to offer support.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR RoxyWarrior

There's a ton of support here - glad you found us

D
Old 01-27-2014, 06:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you all. I'm so messed up right now, mentally. I know I need to stop. I know in losing myself. I still want to continue doing bad though. I know the road. I know the inevitable. Half of me doesn't care. The other half knows it's bad, knows where it will lead. I want to stop, but don't want to. I'm just being honest, please don't flame me. I'm very vulnerable. To be honest, if I had money like I used to, I probably wouldn't be here. A good portion of my desire is financial. Plus, I'm smart enough to know that nothing good will come from this. I just honestly, still live how I feel when I do it. Love how things don't bother me. All the good. I am starting to see some bad, how I am losing desire for things I normally Love. I stopped working out, I'm normally a competitive body builder, but right now thats on hold. I'm so ******* scared and confused. I'm in such a bad place. I know the right thing to do... Just don't want to really do it. ******* sucks. I'm sorry, I'm just letting go right now. Typing without thought. Just whatever enters my mind is coming out. I want hell. I so desperately want to be the old me. I'm all sorts of ****** up.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Welcome Roxy. We understand. I'm an alcoholic, but I felt the same way about giving it up. It had been my world for so long I didn't know how to proceed without it, even though it was slowly killing me.

Knowing you need to stop - that's everything. Some never reach that point. You aren't losing yourself as long as you reach out for a better life and reclaim what the drugs are trying to steal from you. We know you can do it.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks for the kind words. I'm so scared of what is about to come. I'm praying that I find the strength to do this. I can't believe that I'm in this spot yet again. The hard part is having to function while being in this state. My eyes are already watering, I've yawned a bunch of times... Ugh