What we do for ourselves!

Old 01-22-2014, 06:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What we do for ourselves!

So, I have been working on me! I have a bit of weight to lose... And I'm doing it! I made a promise to myself that I will become the best me possible. Doing exercise videos and sticking to my calories and logging all food. I'm proud of myself.

Today was 2 weeks without RAH. However I brought him to a drs. Appt. for his heart... Not great news and he was really upset... But things will be ok. Quitting smoking and energy drinks is doing him good.... But his blood pressure is out of control! Even with meds.

The kids were ok with seeing him and me and my kids are all snuggled on my bed.... Which I miss having them in their own room... But it's ok for now! I don't mind the cuddles... Until their pushing me off the bed.

So, life goes on... And I'm working on me... Doing the best I can on my own... And today is almost over.

Another two weeks until I see him again but all is well in keepinitreal world!
Old 01-22-2014, 06:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Still Standing

It sounds like you have a wonderful healthy plan & that you are working it. That's very impressive. I know that if you can keep it up, you definitely will be healthier & happier & so will your kids. One day at a time.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great post !!

I was wondering how things were going. Im so glad to hear things are good in Keepinitreal world.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your H blood pressure... do they know whats causing it? Will send up a little prayer on that one tonight...

Thanks for the update.