Notices

Plans for today

Old 01-18-2014, 08:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Plans for today

Hey everyone

Day 18 here. I completely overdid the exercise yesterday and woke up today barely able to move

Saturday is also my "treat" day where I can eat what I want, so I am just not doing exercise today. I was wondering what everyone else is doing today to see if I can figure out something to do myself. I am home alone for the weekend and only have a small amount of marking to do for work. I've been watching loads of films and tv but i'm bored of that now, ha. So anything non exercise/film related is good

thanks x
Old 01-18-2014, 08:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well I have been to the gym and done some food shopping. I'm really trying hard to improve my nutrition so I have been using pinterest to look for new ideas for Paleo diet meals- I tend to be really boring and eat the same stuff all the time (unless I'm drinking and then I will largely not eat it unless it is fried/ covered in cheese ha ha!) x
And planning to do some decorating so using pinterest for ideas there too x
Old 01-18-2014, 08:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thats great seeing you so positive. I'm so new again Im no where near there but reading about people share positive things like this is helpful. Gets me out of my own self pity and depression and apathy. Ive been so in my own head and selfish I haven't been able to really see how sick I have become. I also am remembering how important exercise is for one helping themselves get well and feel better.

I;m not as focused as you are yet to have as good of plans for today as you but at least I am keeping the plan of just not taking that first hit or drink. Not doing anything that will make it easier for me to start drinking and using. When I find myself craving just no matter what not give in. when the going gets tough instead of me just caving in and feeding my addiction Im gonna have get my ass in gear or nothing is going to change.

thats why Im noticing its good Im reading stuff here. I knew my attitude sucked but really seeing how bad I have been is startling. I've been so down and miserable lately I honestly think I forgot things really don't have to be this way. I had just accepted being the way I have been is just the way things had to be till the day I died. I sure hope not.

take care. have a great day
Old 01-18-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My plans for the day are organizing my closets and drawers and cleaning out my garage if I have time. This evening I'm going to the gym and then get a movie to watch at home with my husband.
Jessica- if you're looking for guidelines for healthy eating I HIGHLY recommend Tosca Reno's book "Clean Eating:Recharged". She explains everything in detail and has meal plans. I did it before my wedding and lost 15 lbs in 2 months. It's great and you can get one from Amazon for less than $5
Old 01-18-2014, 09:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Brit789 that sound's great! Will see if there's a UK one xx