The Voice of Your Purpose

Old 01-16-2014, 04:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The Voice of Your Purpose

The voice of your purpose

Actions are an absolute necessity for meaningful accomplishment. So are dreams.

For if you cannot dream it, and envision it, you will not achieve it. When it tugs at your very soul, that is when you will make it happen.

You are not an unthinking, unfeeling machine that can blindly serve just any agenda. Your effectiveness comes from your purposeful involvement with what you do.

There is a reason why you feel everything you feel. Those feelings are the voice of your purpose.

It is difficult and challenging to follow those dreams that flow from your purpose. Yet when the purpose is true, it will feel stronger than any challenge.

Listen to the voice of your purpose. Dream and do, and give to life the unique value that is yours to create.

— Ralph Marston
Old 01-16-2014, 04:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Listen to the voice of your purpose. Dream and do, and give to life the unique value that is yours to create.
Once I had been in recovery for a while, I sat at a meeting one night while a woman shared about her dreams and how she was taking action to bring them to fulfillment.

It occurred to me, right then and there, that I had lost sight of my dreams, my goals and MY prupose in life. I had been so enmeshed in my son's addiction that I lost sight of who I was and what I wanted and needed from life.

Today I dream again, I make life a wonderful adventure and I have purpose in every single day. I am not afraid to say what I want and need and then pursue it. I am not afraid to stand alone when I stand in my own truth.

Dreams are not for the lucky and the special people...dreams are for each one of us to help us find purpose and strive to achieve them. When we feel a sense of purpose, we become stronger and find the courage and incentive to move forward. Purpose gives us a healthy focus on our needs and leaves our obsessions with others behind.

This reading touched my heart today. Just for today I will live my life with purpose, with joy and with a wonderful sense of adventure. I will live my life with gratitude that I found the path of purpose and followed...and as I do my dreams come true,

Hugs