Received text today - Day 6 Feeling Better

Old 01-13-2014, 10:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Received text today - Day 6 Feeling Better

At first I wasn't sure if my AH meant to send me that text... While I've watched him spend the last 5 or 6 days in a "slump", and pretty much figured out what the problem was, we never discussed it. He never once mentioned that he hadn't had a pill, although I've been through this enough to pick up on it, whether he confirms it or not.
So today is Day 6 and he's feeling better... and I'm hopeful but guarded.

He went on to explain that he just "wanted me to be aware of it" and said "there've been many failed attempts but I'm sick of it"...

I expressed to him that I was thankful, and I AM thankful.. and then I told him that I'm sick of it too... I try to make the best of the situation because I love who he is, and that I want my marriage...

Oh well... Day 6.... it still stands to reason that if something's going to change, then something has to change...

I recall a Day 10 was just two weeks ago this past Friday... and now we find ourselves at another juncture... called Day 6.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Be thankful for small victories. Six days is six days. Some do not even try. I hope the six days become 10 then 20 then 60 and 90. I wish you the best.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am VERY thankful for even the smallest victory. I do not take for granted that although there is still a problem, he seems to keep on trying... I ask God to bless his efforts, and to keep me from saying or doing anything that will interfere. This is my AH journey.. and he'll have to go around the mountain as many times as necessary... God knows what He's doing... and I'm grateful.