Who am I?

Old 01-10-2014, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Who am I?

I just entirely read the sticky on codependency. And AhHa moment. I mean I just so realized that I am a codependent person and man am I sick. I'm the nicest meanest, f responsible irresponsible, determined and confused woman I know. I am not where I need to be but thank God I am not back at square 1.

I'm so glad to have found this forum and want to say thanks and keep your head up to everyone. I just realized today how much of my marriage has been spent on blaming my husband for our problems. I have been working on me and it feels good.

Im hopinr that we all take some time this weekend to nurture our souls and minds. Do something awesome for you and don't feel a bit bad. I'm excited to see what you all do. Why not share it.....
Old 01-10-2014, 07:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm starting the morning with a kick boxing class....something I've never done! Then I plan to loll about in the steam room, the sauna and the hot tub and then I plan to come home and try a new recipe of chocolatey looking deliciousness. Add in a little football...GO HAWKS...sounds perfect to me! Make it a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds awesome lizwig. Make it a great one!

My start is turning off my phone sleeping in and watching some history channel documentaries!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm sleeping in and recovering from my boot camp and Piloxing (Pilates and boxing) classes I started this week lol!