Daughter used 9 yr old urine for drug test

Old 12-23-2013, 11:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Daughter used 9 yr old urine for drug test

It was given to her by her boyfriend, whom got it from one of his older 2 kids, a 9 yr old girl. My daughter has a 15 month old and a 4month old by this guy, but they are not in her care, or his. I am raising the 15 month old. The boyfriends mom is raising the 4 month old. I also have another 6 year old boy that is my daughters I have been raising for 3 years with social service involved. I called them when my daughter tried to take her life in the bathtub while my grandson was there....lots of trials and errors and now the social worker was here today and daughter swore up & down she was clean and working on getting kids back...long story but they somehow got urine for the 9 year old girl and daughter used it today wile being tested here in my home, daughter doesnt live here she was just visiting, and boyfriend has been using the other older childs urine for himself, as he is a 5 yr old boy...I called social workers today as soon as I found out and left them a message.....will call them back Thursday when they are open again...is there anything else I should do? Ohh also will be talking to the mom & grandmom of the older 2 children to tell them what has been going on and that they need to call the police...So 5 kids all need their parents to grow up, they are nearly 30 years old, and we dont see a end in this, looks like we will be raising them forever but that is ok...Glad this happened now before she actually did get the kids back...kinda lost...both have been using drugs for at least 15 years.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi MD it's people like you that are responsible for the good things in this world. As my mother used to say 'there's a ***** opening in heaven to let you in'.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

That ***** word in my previous post was ch1nk, not a swear word.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you!
Old 12-23-2013, 11:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry I just realized I posted in the wrong forum, she isnt into drinking ( should I wish she was) she is into using EVERY illegal drug out there...every one.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

You are welcome to post here. The family disease of addiction doesn't just affect those of us with alcoholics.
Old 12-24-2013, 05:24 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank you for protecting the babies from the effects of their parents addiction. It's wrong to use a child's urine -- the lack of boundaries there is appalling.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.