I'm learning, but it hard

Old 12-10-2013, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm learning, but it hard

Yesterday I finally bought the book "codependent no more", I'm still reading, but I noticed that I'm a big codependent. I start thinking I wasn't in love, I was looking for love from my "bf" to love which doesn't really exist.

As I reading, I felt better. But when I put it down and tried to watch some tv to relax. I thought about him. Then I did my old routine, checked on him (I just move out by myself last week). I saw his bank transaction he went to liquid store & spent $75 on Monday night. I was upset. I wanted to call him & yell at him. But I knew it was useless. But I was upset. I knew it was a lie about he told me the night before that he will get his shxx together n just wait for him. I'm hurt, but myself I know I can't do anything to change him, and I have to take care of myself...but I'm upset, lonely and hurt
Old 12-10-2013, 03:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay strong, it will get better, then worse, then better so on and so forth.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He has been sending texts to me these two nights. I'm so lost. I seem don't care if he keeps doing things to hurt himself (e.g. Drinking or drugs) I didn't panic on Monday. But I miss him, yet I dunno what to say to him. I don't even want to confront with him what he did on Monday anymore. I don't want to lose him...but I know I am not willing to live with an addict for my life...I'm lost