Notices

100 Days...

Old 12-07-2013, 06:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Malgudy - SS - 31-Aug-2013

100 Days...

100 Days of Sobriety.. and Smoke(Cigarette) free life... Seeing and living life in a completely different way. Even enjoying the flu I have right now. Nothing bothers me anymore.

All the Anger, Short Temperament, Itchy Skin, No sense of taste, Bloated stomach, anxiety, some days sleepiness, some days insomnia, dehydration, indigestion, hangover.. Shortness of breath, wheezing, food cravings, food allergies, coughing, making fool of myself when drunk, lack of concentration, eating junk post alcohol, calling people via mobile..talking crap post alcohol...etc etc...

It's been a great divorce from all the above symptoms/acts and now I am happily married with my new found love...Sobriety... I cannot thank you inspiring people enough and this great forum and their moderators..

Kind Regards and once again...

very much...
Old 12-07-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Journey to Freedom

You have 100 wonderful days and I am glad to hear that you are better for it. Being "married" to your substance really is like being in an abusive relationship, you're just abusing yourself.

Congratulations on your accomplishment!!
Old 12-07-2013, 06:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Malgudy, 100 days is FANTASTIC, congratulations. Rootin for ya.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats on 100 days Malgudy!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

All the Anger, Short Temperament, Itchy Skin, No sense of taste, Bloated stomach, anxiety, some days sleepiness, some days insomnia, dehydration, indigestion, hangover.. Shortness of breath, wheezing, food cravings, food allergies, coughing, making fool of myself when drunk, lack of concentration, eating junk post alcohol, calling people via mobile..talking crap post alcohol...etc etc...
Malgudy a great list of things to appreciate at 100 days i find it useful to not only praise sobriety but to de-construct anything good and remind myself of the bad about that neuro-toxin alcohol .

stay strong ,

Bestwishes, m
Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Location: Probably my living room. Maybe my bedroom if I'm feeling lazy
Congrats to you! Hope you feel better soon!
Old 12-08-2013, 11:04 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Malgudy View Post
Thanks for this reminder about what we leave behind, Malgudy! I've been romanticizing the drink lately and needed to hear this. Go you on 100 days!
Old 12-08-2013, 01:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on one hundred days sober!