Contacted me again but didnt answer

Old 12-05-2013, 04:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Contacted me again but didnt answer

so its been probably two months since i got my last txt msg from her that i ignored. Today i got an email saying hey could you call me please. I go right to the place where i want to call and struggle with the fact that i know it probably upsets her that im not but i know i have to worry about myself. I know that if i do call even just to chit chat it will set me back into a spiral of wanting and longing to be with here again, even with all the crazy **** she did to me. Because as crazy as it is i still do love the girl behind the drugs. will i ever be with here again...probably not. Ive dated here and there and its just not the same but i know someone is out there.
i called her mom to see if it was anything serious like she was in a ditch or something but her mom said shes doing great. shes 6 months sober and loving life right now. trying to get her life on track and get a place on her own, shes in a sober house, and be happy. shes off her bipolar meds , i didnt think she needed them to start...the dope makes it impossible to think clear, and no world has collapsed or nothing severe. as far as she knows. but im happy to hear that shes doing good and sober. It really makes me sad in sme respects that i couldnt have this same happy girl when we were together but i know that you cant force someone to do something that they arent ready for or dont want. and i know 6 months is a drop in the hat in the game of life but hey at least its something positive and she seems to be on the right track.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sad for you. Blessings.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sad for you as well, but happy for her. For now.

My ex is currently running an experiment, to see how long two unemployed junkies with $1.3m in the bank can last. Something tells me it'll be a long time before she sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thatll be gone in the blink of an eye....or shell be dead