Thankful

Old 11-27-2013, 11:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thankful

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I am so truly thankful for this forum. I could have never imagined that people I cannot hear, or see, could bring me so much support, comfort, and help with what I am going through. So much to keep me in a good place, learning from their experiences, and all through the web. I have a grateful heart today.

I am also grateful to God, who has given me the strength to make it this far, recover from what seemed like the bottom of a barrel, and still going. It didn't happen as fast as I wanted, but it did happen and I see a difference. day by day all by his power. I am learning to lean on that universal power more and more, and feeling guided daily now.

Last, I'm thankful for a close friend who has been great company to me in the last month. A rock of support that has calmed my anxiety and woes when my A has treated me badly. I have drawn strength from this wonderful soul, and am starting to make better choices and stick up for myself. I will be eternally grateful to this person, I don't even know if they realize how much they have influenced my life. I will always remember this time.

Right now in my life, these things are really important to me more than money or a job. I am truly thankful.