Feeling Down Tonight

Old 11-20-2013, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Feeling Down Tonight

Hi all,

I'm lying in bed feeling very anxious and have a knot in my stomach. My RAXBF came into my work (gym) today to sign something for a membership and ended up staying for a workout. It was sooo good to see him but now I'm missing him so much and its only 6 days into our 3 month 'time out!' although, I don't know if we need to start the 3 months from today now.....

This feeling has just came over me & I can't shake it off. I love him so much and I'm feeling rather sad about the whole situation.

Just need some words of encouragement, really........

Old 11-20-2013, 03:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Was this a coincidence, or have you belonged to the same gym for a long time? One of you might need to find a different gym if you're serious about no contact! I broke up with a coke addict a few years ago, and when I started to miss the good times, it helped to try to remind myself of the bad times, too. In fact, I wrote a list of all the unacceptable things he did while we were together, and pulled it out periodically to remind myself.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ahhhhhh stepping stone. I wouldn't set the clock back. No you are 6 days in, almost 7. You have a right to feel sad, so go ahead. Cry if you have to. But remember all the reasons you are in this three month break. Maybe some popcorn and a horror movie?? Hugs GF. You're going to be ok!
Old 11-20-2013, 07:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Steppingstone, All good advice given before me. I am sorry you are feeling so sad tonight. I can understand why seeing him made you start thinking about him and the good times. Focus on why you are not together. Hopefully you will not be working out again at the same time. Hugs to you.