Notices

My suboxone/ recovery story

Old 11-13-2013, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation My suboxone/ recovery story

My suboxone/ recovery story Hello all this is my first time on this site I just signed up so be kind lol
Anyways I wanted to blog about my experience and want to hear others so here it goes. I started taking opiates here and there it wasn't until 2012 I hit rock bottom my DOC was Norco 10/325 and I was taking up to 40 a day. I spent every single $ I had. Id take anything from hydro to perks oxycontain but eventually they weren't doing it for me anymore I did what I swore I'd never do and that's smoke heroin everything I did it I wanted to cry I was spending 800$ a day so I finally said I'm DONE! I went to suboxone dr so I had to wait till I was w.d and then dose myself boooooy talk about PWD I waited 12 hrs I couldn't handle the PWD do I got a gram of h and said ok I'm going to sleep good start again waiting17 hours and it finally worked took about a week till I finally felt whole still felt week RLS but it went away and I was me I saved so much $ started getting a arm tattoo sleeve and doing things I want to do travel but I always wanted to take pills for a day always back of my mind so I did I got Norco took it for a week or so then said ok I'm DONE! And went back to suboxone I try not to take so much because I've heard ppl staying on it for ever and also when I taper it won't b bad my Dr has me on 16mg but I think I'm actually taking 8mg a day I feel like its not helping with my cravings so much. I'm still thinking like oo I want to take a Norco and watch good movie or this or that. Uhhhhhh do any of you go through this?? I wanna hear your stories ? If you've relapsed etc thannnks
- shea
Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome Shea - I have no experience with subs, but others will, I'm sure.

I know it took me a while to stop thinking about getting drunk or high - but that's understandable I think - I did it for decades.

You might also like to look at this forum as well:
Suboxone/Methadone Maintenance or Detox - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

D
Old 11-13-2013, 09:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hate it so much. It's ALL I think about. I will look into that site thanks lot god bless u
Old 11-13-2013, 10:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's also here on SoberRecovery - just a different forum

D