Notices

:(

Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

:(

So frustrated.... I want to drink/ use so bad. My parents are watching me like a hawl, I went on a bender, now withdrawing, by parents have been calling everywhere to try to get me in somewhere. Apparently there might be a bed tomorrow, and my head is like sneak out and use one more time, but they are watching me like a hawk and not even sure how to escape to go use. Saw addictions counsellor today she told me I have to take responsibility for myself, and I know that it's just hard when my parents are driving me crazy and making me want to use more. I can't even get into the chat on here so that is frustrating too. I hate all of this
Old 11-12-2013, 02:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry you're struggling. Hope they find you a bed PinkGurl.

D
Old 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hope you can get a bed as well PinkGurl. The counselor is right too, you will need to take responsibility for your own actions and sobriety. Detox will get you clean but you have to make the commitment to stay clean, and that is sometimes the hardest part.

As difficult as it seems right now, try to be thankful that you have parents who are caring enough to want to see you get better and letting you stay with them while you are waiting for a detox spot. That might not be an option for you again.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

sigh my parents are so annoying But ya I know they care, I want to use so bad. Sigh I don't know how I will get through the next few hours.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pinkgurl87 View Post
sigh my parents are so annoying But ya I know they care, I want to use so bad. Sigh I don't know how I will get through the next few hours.
Can you take a hot bath and listen to music or make yourself a hot fudge sundae or something to help you relax? Breathe in, breathe out. We are here to support you. Stay strong.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I don't know what to do, just going crazy, maybe listen to music. Crap I can't even go out for a cig without my parents going out with me. My mind keeps thinking about how I can find a way to go out. I hate this so much.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I hope you get a bed tomorrow so you can start working on your recovery.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

As crappy as you feel now, remember that at least you're withdrawing in the comfort of your home. I'll be honest, I never had too bad of withdrawals; however, I did work at a rehab (ironic I know) and LOTS of people would use right before coming for the "last hoorah" but looked miserable having to withdraw in rehab... regardless if you use now or later and end up in rehab, you'll have to go through the withdrawals sometime :/

I know it's difficult, but I hope you can get through these next few days, even hours so that you can start working on being clean and sober for yourself.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hoping the very best for you....
Old 11-12-2013, 03:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Pinkgurl. I'm sorry you're miserable - but this is where it can end. I hope you never have to be in this position again - we know you can rise above your addiction and have a great life.