Scorpio's reasoning

Old 10-29-2013, 09:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Scorpio's reasoning

Well today I have pending wonders about the "stings" I get daily. Yesturday was full of - Me: "Why don't you try to develop passion with me? "You entered this relationship stating you were trying not to focus on all the bad decision you made surrounding sex? And as a sober person your focus was friendship love and mutual respect" Him: "I have tried and I have made my decision that this is not going to work.""Have you read about me and my sign? That is who I am and what I need, I just suppressed those needs." Me:"ok are you moving out on the 1st? Him: "I don't want to talk about it, I am avoiding it because it hurts too much. Can't you just let things go and live in peice until I get my ducks in a row." "All you are doing is making me want to run away." Sober 26 days now, but not needing AA or rehab- natural source of healing and off all anti-dep and anxiety meds. Cold turkey on those too. I live in hell and my kids are starting to ask 'why he is always in the office and is he stressed?" He spent all evening making a playlist on itunes???? Is this normal behavior for a pickled brain. Or am i crazy?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ugh, you do know what horsesh!t this is. Wow, you should just let things go, and live in peace until he decides (oh I mean get his ducks in a row) whether or not he can have a mature sexual relationship with you?

I would take that scorpio sign of his and shove it up his ..............

This is not normal behavior for anyone. Sorry to say this again, but this is sexual abuse. He is hurting your self-esteem, he is really hurting the way that you look at yourself, and you should wait around so that he might find you acceptable?????

Perhaps what I wrote was blunt, just know that I went thru this same stuff. I really feel for you right now. I know how I felt.

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I am so happy that you are posting this, because this stuff did happen to me, and I felt too embarrassed to post about it.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sober 26 days now, but not needing AA or rehab- natural source of healing and off all anti-dep and anxiety meds.
Um... you could tell him when he's moving out rather than ask him. Because that right there sounds like a terrible recipe for disaster. Cold turkeying antidepressants and antianxiety drugs isn't something I think is recommended. To put it mildly.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It is called "narcissistic entitlement," his disordered view that he is special and you are unworthy.

Hitler was a Libra but it did not make him "relational" and "seeking harmony."

Your partner is an addict. That is what he is.

People in active addiction are:

Grandiose
Inflated
Selfish
NARCISSISTIC
Brutal to those who get in their way

It amazes me the tricks addicts use to seem "special." Where I live there is a "vegan strip club." Perhaps you read of it in the news. Though it is flush with sex addicts and sexually abused young women, somehow the label "vegan" gives the participants the notion that they belong to a group based on ethics.

The same can be said of your narcissistic aexbf. He uses a label from Astrology to rationalize his selfish and destructive actions.

You need to get away from the mental abuse, dear. He is an abuser. You can only get away from someone like him, it is the only right action.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I think the responses so far are great. I don't have much to add, just wanted to chime in with agreement.

I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you can't see it, it's because he's standing in the way, blocking your view!

Take good care of yourself.

(Ugh, the "making a playlist" comment hit home for me - my husband is constantly doing stupid things like that while extremely important matters go unaddressed! Insane!)

Wishing you strength and peace.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just one more person in support of you. Your name says so much. When we are enmeshed with the sick, we become sick. They manipulate and we start to wonder if we are crazy. We are only as crazy as our willingness to stick around and accept the unacceptable. We can change though! Do you go to Al Anon?
Old 10-30-2013, 12:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Now I'm curious what your sign is, Ifeelcrazy. But you may keep that to yourself if you like.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

He's full of **** and quacking from the rooftops. Seriously, don't put any stock in anything that he says. It's abuse, and you don't have to take it. Give him the boot and start getting yourself healthy. YOU are the person we want to hear about, not him. We are here to support YOU.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

thanks to all.. I am an aries in transition to a sag. At least that is what my "charts" say. LOL..sniff sniff
Old 10-30-2013, 07:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ifeelcrazy View Post
Can't you just let things go and live in peice until I get my ducks in a row." "All you are doing is making me want to run away." ...... Is this normal behavior for a pickled brain. Or am i crazy?
He admits he's a duck.

You're not the crazy one; the on with a pickled brain is the crazy one.