insomnia and fear

Old 10-12-2013, 10:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

insomnia and fear

Have me in their ugly grasp
Old 10-12-2013, 10:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Been there, August.

It shall pass - just bite the bullet and don't give in.

Stay strong. When fear is too much - remember all the support you have here.Your fear has not chance fighting against us)
Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MidnightBlue View Post
Been there, August.

It shall pass - just bite the bullet and don't give in.

Stay strong. When fear is too much - remember all the support you have here.Your fear has not chance fighting against us)
Thanx not giving in at all. Just nerves I guess.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi August -

Ick! That's an uncomfortable spot - one that I am all too familiar. Can you distract the mind with a good book, or otherwise focus on something else for a bit?
Old 10-12-2013, 11:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Think brave thoughts, dream hard dreams, break on through.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SereneEdition View Post
Hi August -

Ick! That's an uncomfortable spot - one that I am all too familiar. Can you distract the mind with a good book, or otherwise focus on something else for a bit?
Trying to but I had to leave in a hurry & couldn't grab much off my PC :-( that is what saddens me. It's my fault and my buddy Ham is not here or doing well.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Originally Posted by AugustWest11 View Post
Trying to but I had to leave in a hurry & couldn't grab much off my PC :-( that is what saddens me. It's my fault and my buddy Ham is not here or doing well.
Can you download something from the net - there are a lot of free e- and audio books.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:57 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

It passes eventually. I has some issues getting to sleep for awhile, too. The good thing is, the sleep is amazing when it comes. You're so much more rested waking up from falling asleep than from passing out and regaining consciousness.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MidnightBlue View Post

Can you download something from the net - there are a lot of free e- and audio books.
Sadly no cause I am "borrowing" someone's net that ght keeps going out; not to mention I have to stand by the window to get any signal. Told ya, it will blow down here w\ my parents :-( thanx for the thought though. Been standing 3 he's straight now just to try to talk to someone. Sad I know, but always said I had no one but my ex & furry family. Thanx for the thought guys. Just gonna go cry myself asleep seeing as my back is killing me. Night.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:30 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by AugustWest11 View Post
Sadly no cause I am "borrowing" someone's net that ght keeps going out; not to mention I have to stand by the window to get any signal. Told ya, it will blow down here w\ my parents :-( thanx for the thought though. Been standing 3 he's straight now just to try to talk to someone. Sad I know, but always said I had no one but my ex & furry family. Thanx for the thought guys. Just gonna go cry myself asleep seeing as my back is killing me. Night.
Go to a to a public library or coffee shop, there are plenty if places with free wifi if you need to download some ebooks. And don't forget libraries still have real books! Sorry you are feeling this way but I'd I dare say so you are not seeming too appreciative of the generosity of your parents to take you in and help you find a rehab. Perhaps it's time to start using a little humility and working towards getting better, rather than complaining about what you don't have.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post

Go to a to a public library or coffee shop, there are plenty if places with free wifi if you need to download some ebooks. And don't forget libraries still have real books! Sorry you are feeling this way but I'd I dare say so you are not seeming too appreciative of the generosity of your parents to take you in and help you find a rehab. Perhaps it's time to start using a little humility and working towards getting better, rather than complaining about what you don't have.
Afraid to go in public now. Seems the meds worked better than I thought. I am very much grateful Scott just not 100% they will take me.