venting.....anger

Old 10-09-2013, 04:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

venting.....anger

How can someone tell u they love u and lie to your face, how can they be so sweet and caring and loving and then do **** that is so hurtful. I am so angry for giving so may chances like the bible says, so angry at me for believing the lies. I just want to find him and pummel his ass. I am working the steps to healing me. I am in the anger. I want to find the best in people. I read about being the fixer. I do what I need to for me. I try not to get involved in others problems. I take care of me and my kids but when I don't want help , I get told I need to accept what people want to offer. I try not to get wrapped up in financial stuff, I figure I pay my bills u pay yours. But if some asks for m y advice I will sometimes give it. Thinking of everything that comes out of my face.
I feel like I'm dammed if I do and if I don't. I'm a nurse people ask me **** all the time.
I'm so confused.
20 days and no contact.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by dejavue View Post
How can someone tell u they love u and lie to your face, how can they be so sweet and caring and loving and then do **** that is so hurtful. I am so angry for giving so may chances like the bible says, so angry at me for believing the lies. I just want to find him and pummel his ass. I am working the steps to healing me. I am in the anger. I want to find the best in people. I read about being the fixer. I do what I need to for me. I try not to get involved in others problems. I take care of me and my kids but when I don't want help , I get told I need to accept what people want to offer. I try not to get wrapped up in financial stuff, I figure I pay my bills u pay yours. But if some asks for m y advice I will sometimes give it. Thinking of everything that comes out of my face.
I feel like I'm dammed if I do and if I don't. I'm a nurse people ask me **** all the time.
I'm so confused.
20 days and no contact.

THAT is great. You actually got it all . . . or at least most of this crap all in ONE paragraph.

I nominate you for most concise poster of the month.

Not too bad for 20 days.

You Go, Girl.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

dejavue---Here is a basic fact: When in an intimate relationship with an alcoholic or addict (or anyone else who, basically, can't or won't value you) the same rules that work in a healthy relationship simply don't work the same. It is fair--No--it just is.
It took me a while of pondering to figure this out for myself.

dandylion
Old 10-09-2013, 06:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think it sounds like you are on the cusp of understanding what you can control--yourself, and what you can't control--others.
It's an infuriating time just before realization.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It is so frustdating. We seek relationships an friendships
Why is it so hard to find someone who is not a liar, they tell u one thing when u meet them then after they hooked u wham their **** comes out, u think one incinsistancy ok maybe I misunderstood but them once again, Wham, so u move on and yet again, if someone is an alcojolic or addict and seeks treatment can u still believe them?

I think I better off alone. No one can hurt me then. So over these men who say they r men and turn out to be selfish liars who seek satisfaction only for themselves.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

dejavu--it appears that something might be amiss in the origional application process---it has been known to happen.....

dandylion