Oh no.....

Old 10-02-2013, 03:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oh no.....

Just thought I would share my little moment with you today.
After waking up feeling angry and annoyed at my AH following numerous phone calls the night before begging me to pick him up from hospital I capitulated and against my better judgement agreed. I had previously told him that if he ends up in hospital again I would not collect him.
Anyway he told me to bring some clothes in as his (at his request had been disposed of - too disgusting to keep) and I agreed.
I piled everything into the car the following morning and set off. Arrived at the hospital only to find I had forgotten his trousers.......he had to walk through the hospital, go down in the lift, out through the reception, and through the public car park wearing black boots a jacket.......and hospital pj's...with me beside him laughing all the way.
The day ended on a high note
Old 10-02-2013, 04:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi SurvivingAgain,

I just read all your previous posts. Good for you! Not sure exactly why AH ended up in hospital. Though I suspect it is alcohol related. Too bad they gave him hospital pj's to wear. It would have been much more humiliating for him to have gone without. I think you should take his hospital records to all the authorities and simply say, "I told you so, now what?"

Best wishes to you.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My evil twin loves this story...!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Stoic

Originally Posted by FourSeasons View Post
Hi SurvivingAgain,

I just read all your previous posts. Good for you! Not sure exactly why AH ended up in hospital. Though I suspect it is alcohol related. Too bad they gave him hospital pj's to wear. It would have been much more humiliating for him to have gone without. I think you should take his hospital records to all the authorities and simply say, "I told you so, now what?"

Best wishes to you.
Pretty sure it's illegal to provide health records/hospital records against a person's will, unless a court orders it.