Hubby's friend asked him for uren to pass drug test.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hubby's friend asked him for uren to pass drug test.

So I know this guy Let's call him Doc, I used to be friends with the girl he dated. We all used to hang out together years ago before the druggs. I only recently found out that he was also a meth head and was in a 6 month Rehab 3 years ago. He is or shall I say was a very good guy.
He has changed allot he has a girlfriend who is also addicted to Meth. Last week I told my AH that they are not welcome at my house anymore so they don't come to my house. Anyway he foned last night and asked AH who has not been using or shall I say has been white knuckling and abstaining for some of his urin. He saw the look on my face and said he could not cause he was drinking. Then Doc had the nerve to ask him to get our sons uren for him. I was shocked that he would even consider exploiting my son like that.
Doc lives in his dads house because he gets seizures and cannot hold down a job. His dad lives in another town and visits like 2 a month and then he drugtests them. His dad is unaware of what is going on, I know his Dad and his family and its sad to see how he manimulates them and gets away with it.
I want to tell his dad but I feel its not my business and I should not interfere in other peoples business. But now that Doc is asking for my sons uren I feel that I should let his dad know that his son who claims to be sober is fooling him. But his dad is proud of him and a very nice person so I don't want to hurt him by telling him. On the other hand he is enabling his son unknowingly paying rent, gas and buying food because he thinks Doc is struggeling with work cause of his seizures. Do I say anything or just stay out of it?
Tx A
Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You do whatever you're going to do and then deal with whatever happens as a result.

Personally, I would ask myself a few questions though before I would get involved....

What am I going to get out of this?

Is this truly any of my business or am I meddling out of a sense of what I believe to be "right"?

What am I doing for myself to ensure that I am healthy and happy?

gentle hugs
ke
Old 09-26-2013, 01:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I dont know what I would do, I would lean towards telling the dad.

Ive heard this before, sharing urine. Can you imagine being that bad off? You would have to do what, hide the urine, pretend to be in their collecting it, and then maybe pour it into another container, and present it to your dad.

I cant believe people live like this. Its nothing compared to other things addicts do, but doesnt that show how crazy all this is
Old 09-26-2013, 06:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Personally I would let it go.

But if you are going to ask yourself questions and check your own motive maybe you need to add in, what kind of repercussions may come back on me or my children if I speak to his dad. I never understood anyone’s need to wage some war, putting themselves into the middle of things that don’t have a damn thing to do with them. You drew your line, he isn’t welcome at your home, and no offence it sounds like he had you as fooled as he has his dad… problem no one sees the truth until they are ready too. It isn’t that are being manipulated out of seeing it, more that they are incapable of.