Filling Your Time

Old 09-23-2013, 04:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Filling Your Time

Fill your time

Do you ever wonder where the time has gone? In fact, it has not gone anywhere.

Time keeps coming in an endless procession, and as soon as one moment is finished, another one begins. The problem is not that time has gone away, for it has not.

The problem is that you haven’t made full use of it. Fortunately, that is a situation you can change right now.

When you find yourself wondering where the time has gone, understand that thought for what it truly is. It is your way of reminding yourself of how very much you can do if you simply make the commitment to do it.

Don’t waste another minute regretting all the time you’ve wasted in the past. Resolve in this moment to put the time you now have to meaningful and rewarding use.

Fill your time with action, with love, with meaning, with purpose, with richness and with life. Instead of wondering where the time has gone, be delighted with where it takes you.

— Ralph Marston
Old 09-23-2013, 04:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Some days seem to escape me, I wake up and may have good intentions but before you know it, it is late afternoon and I haven't done what I planned to do.

That's okay, entire weeks used to escape me, sometimes months. So this is progress for me but something I need to ponder on.

Beginning today I hope to make a plan each morning to do one thing that will be good for me...a walk along the shore before work, a plan to sit and watch the sun set at the end of the day, and maybe to give some time to others volunteering or supporting a good cause.

I have no excuse to waste a day anymore, time squandered is time lost that I can never reclaim.

Just for today I will embrace the beauty and do something good for me along the way.

Hugs
Old 09-25-2013, 01:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
KKE

Did you make any plans this morning then?
Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Saved by Grace

That sounds like a fantastic plan Ann. I pray you find many blessings throughout your days!

Dono
Old 09-26-2013, 01:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

A good reminder, I feel right now like my days are flying by and its all work, work, study, school, mind cant stop between that and what will happen in the future.

Picking one thing a day to do to recognize the day, and myself is a good idea. Even 10 minutes, I can come up with 10 minutes for myself.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I worked one day and hiked the next and today prepared for a visit from my best friend tomorrow. Life is good and each day a blessing. No squandering time here.