Notices

Headache this morning

Old 09-19-2013, 11:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Headache this morning

I woke up with a mild headache this morning. I can attribute this pain from lack of water from the previous day. After my cup of water and coffee, I went out to run around the town and listen to my favorites on the Ipod. Headache is now gone and I am drinking water to ensure that no headache exists tomorrow. Apple eating and school work is my mission today.

I am writing this because I had a flashback while standing in my closet. It was the drunken Airplane extravaganza that turned my life around. As THANKFUL as I am for that moment, I still cringe at the fact that the drunken mess in the airplane bathroom was me...Mizzuno. Forgiveness comes in small doses and Forgiveness of self is the one of the many things that I am not skilled in. There is not a manual that says " If you do A then B will happen, and viola You made it through to Forgiveness."

I created a box and named it "GOD BOX". I started to write my problems and worries on little pieces of paper so that I can deposit them into the box. Worry does nothing for anyone. Some of my issues have no answer. So, I have handed them over to the Universe, God, what have you and said " You can have this. I do not need it anymore"..... Some of the papers ask that the worry be taken away so that I can have some breathing room for my present moment. I find that this form of releasing is imperative in my life and crucial in order for me to be healthy. My light is worthy of shining bright.

So far so good!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Good for you Mizz !

I remember that story. It was gut wretching to even read.

Love the idea of the God box. I am going to do the same.

My best to you.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sometimes some good old fashioned fresh air, music and exercise is the best therapy it's free too!

You sound like your in a really positive place just now - I like your idea of handing over your worries.

It's hard to forgive yourself - I think the best thing to do is learn what you can - if it's a case of saying sorry then do it when your ready - if the other person can't forgive you then you have to accept that and move on. There's nothing you can do to change the past. I realise this is all so easy to say - not at all easy to do but time is a healer. Basically for some things time is the only thing we can give a situation. Maybe as we get older and wiser then we will understand things better or be able to accept them. I don't know.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post. It was inspiring!
Old 09-19-2013, 02:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope your head feels better Miz

D