Surrender and the Universe

Old 09-16-2013, 03:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Surrender and the Universe

I just have to share this. Last night I finally uneffed/cleaned up the last bits of my home. Everything is in order now.

A lot has happened in the past year, a lot of sadness, pain, and all that. I can say without a doubt that I have hit rock bottom. Just like 10 years ago when I was really worried about life and I finally surrendered and put my faith in the universe/god, last night instead of crying, worrying, distracting myself, I let go. I resolved to do what I have to do, and leave the rest up to big guns upstairs.

I slept peacefully and this morning I got an email from the recruiter of a big company. The job position I was hoping for, which looked like I had been passed up by an internal transfer, has actually gone through! I was offered a position today.

This is huge for me. For the next 3 weeks I can continue to work on a project of mine without having to worry about job searching. I have also learned that taking care of myself and staying out of toxic relationships is key for my success at work and my entrepreneurial ventures.

The road ahead isn't going to be easy. However since I'm taking care of myself I can handle it.

I'm at a wonderful coffee shop taking care of business. It's nice to see so many people come in and out, there really are a ton of other people out there and healthy happy relationships are becoming less myth and more reality.

I'm at peace, I'm grateful for all that I have and the wonderful people I have met, inc of course SR (wink)
Old 09-16-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Inspirational post, ZenMe, thank you for sharing. And yay on the job, that's huge!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is amazing how when we let go and let it be what opens up. Stay skyward and thank you for sharing your good news! All the best with the position!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats!

If there's one lesson that has benefited me the most over the last few years, its learning to let things go and quit being my own worst enemy. To go with the flow of life, instead of fighting to get things to go my way, on my timeline. Was the hardest damn thing to do, and something I watch for every day. But with time and practice and resolve, I am getting much better at it!

So happy for you!!
~T
Old 09-17-2013, 09:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

What a difference a day makes, huh?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm just choking up over this. What an amazing post!!! Congratulations!!!
Old 09-17-2013, 01:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

What a great story. Awesome.

Thanks for sharing.
MamaKit