SO EXCITED, just had to share!

Old 09-14-2013, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

SO EXCITED, just had to share!

I have been looking for treadmill or elliptical for about a month now. I found a really good one at a garage sale this morning. Bonus - it was about eight houses down from mine! Double bonus - I got it for $25!!

I have set a goal for losing 30#'s by Christmas. It is not the total I want to lose, but it will get me well on my way.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Lucky! I hope to lose the same after baby. Maybe ill find a deal later....not. as good as that one though
Old 09-14-2013, 01:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Lyssy--i screwed up and put your reply on netta's thread. Please see it near the end of her thread.

I'm having a very clumbsy day!!!!!

Dandylion
Old 09-14-2013, 02:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Lyssy--i screwed up and put your reply on netta's thread. Please see it near the end of her thread.

I'm having a very clumbsy day!!!!!

Dandylion
I went and read it. I have already lost 13#s. I quit eating dinner except on the weekend. I am volenteering which has me walking/light jogging beside a horse 1-2 times a week already. As far as my plan, my happy a$$ can watch tv while walking on the treadmill just as well as sitting on it - LOL. I have been really trying to eat better too.

I will also have a place/excuse to be away from H's abuse (maybe the real incentive along with looking and feeling better)!

Working on detachment.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hey Lyssy--13# is a significant weight loss! Jogging beside a horse is good for many things!!

Getting away from your husband, doing something for your own enrichment, losing weight and looking better---this has got to do wonders for your mood.

Good for you.

Have you ever watched any of the weight loss shows--I think the one called "extreme weight loss"?? (I hope I got the name right). I just love that one because It is so inspiring to see the people overcome defeatist attitudes and overcoming their greatest fears. I always feel inspired to work harder when I watch it!!!

dandylion
Old 09-14-2013, 02:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Hey Lyssy--13# is a significant weight loss! Jogging beside a horse is good for many things!!

Getting away from your husband, doing something for your own enrichment, losing weight and looking better---this has got to do wonders for your mood.

Good for you.

Have you ever watched any of the weight loss shows--I think the one called "extreme weight loss"?? (I hope I got the name right). I just love that one because It is so inspiring to see the people overcome defeatist attitudes and overcoming their greatest fears. I always feel inspired to work harder when I watch it!!!

dandylion
Is that the one where they show the whole year in one show? If so, I love it too. Very inspiring. I put on weight after my hysterectomy 13 years ago. I know the stress and low self worth is really why I havent adressed it until now.

I learned something new this week and am trying to start living it...

Take the focus off how bad he treats me and focus on how bad I allow myself to be treated.