Notices

Walking in the rain

Old 09-11-2013, 05:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Walking in the rain

It wasn't planned but it was nice! Being sober allows me more patience for these types of situations - now I'm not a fan of getting drenched but this was just enough to be able to feel alive - am I starting to sound like a hippy? Lol hmm well whatever - not everything has to be doom and gloom.

Before hungover/slightly drunk still I'd have been efffing and blinding how it was all *#%! And always happens to me etc - and then my AV woulda kicked in and said something poison like 'no wonder you drink' 'you'll be drinking later after this rubbish day' etc etc its just nice to have a bit of me back!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
instant

Great observation. sounds like changes are happening. I think somewhere early on i had glimmers that i could start to experience life in a different way. Things can really grow from there.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've always loved the rain. Glad you enjoyed your shower!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Emily well, I guess you've just explained why I absolutely LOVE walking in the rain (hippy)
I am SO happy the weather has cooled down! Maybe one year, I'll get over the 'this heat is too much like withdrawal perspiration' (I detest the word sweat).. but hey
Old 09-11-2013, 08:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ahh it's still really warm here nice to see you back cos I'd deleted the message with your email before I realised I hadn't saved it (durrrrrr!) lol glad to see you around again. I hope this is to be a permanent thing?x
Old 09-11-2013, 08:22 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by instant View Post
Great observation. sounds like changes are happening. I think somewhere early on i had glimmers that i could start to experience life in a different way. Things can really grow from there.
Changes like mindset have been on and off with me since January - it's been a big year learning life lessons wise - I've not learnt always at the first lesson or second or third but I'm getting there - be it on time or too late with a few lessons so far.. Sort of makes me sad a lot of what's 'been' this year and what could have. Sometimes things have to be so totally IN MY FACE screaming at me for what they are until ill take it onboard. No matter what my brains been saying or people's advice that I know has been 100% on the money I always have to see it for myself. Does this even make sense? Lol sheeeesh sudden onset of depression there for some reason lol getting all thoughtful pfffft OT