Notices

need help and understand crack use

Old 09-03-2013, 02:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

need help and understand crack use

The man i love is a crack addict..wen i met him he told me he was off the gear n he fell in love with etc etc u know how it is.first 4 months were great..it was i was in a dream the love and affection that was showered on me was like a fairytale n then everything started changing..he wud switch his phone off for days n ignore me..wen i wud ask whats wrong he wud say he is stressed out but nufing he cant handle!n wud say his feelings havnt changed for me..but it became worse n i wud get frustrated n angry n thrn he broke up with me n then we got bak togetha but nothing was d same!he had to move bak wiv his family which was quite far from me so wud kum once a week to see me for a bit..this habit was getting worse n then i assumed he was cheatung on me. He kept reassuring me it wasnt true n he only loves me..n thrn he admitted it oneday n i tried helping n hebdid try but now hes bak on it n has broken up with me yet again iv lost count how many times..but m really worried after reading all these comments...do crack addicts love??do they cheat??please help me
Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello.... Welcome to SR, and sorry you find yourself here. Its a very painful place you are in now, obvious from your post. I can only answer your questions from my perspective, a person who was on the wrong end of that crack pipe. Yes, crack addicts can love....their crack first and foremost, and only profess love to those who they feel can manipulate to enable them continue to smoke crack. Crack is completely all consuming, the devils drug really...nothing else matters while smoking it. Sorry, but yes, crack addicts cheat. Again, this is just one persons opinion, but firstly, a crackhead is cheating on you with their first passion, crack.. then while high, because the drug is so perverted and associated with sex etc, the probability is that things occur while he is high that you absolutely dont want to know about. The recovery rate from crack is very low, unfortunately, but there are numerous people on this site who have recovered from it.. for each one here, there are thousands who never come to see the light again. By that, I mean, the crack world is dark, joyless, paranoid, skeezy, hellish, and all consuming. He has shown you by his actions who he is, believe him... Sorry.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Is it normal for them to break up with u and then kum bak to u?do they remember if they have cheated?i feel he hasnt because he is a loner and probly does crack alone sumwhere nowhere to be seen
Old 09-04-2013, 01:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I was myself a crack addict and your life becomes so chaotic and all you care about is getting your next fix, your life revolves around that and nothing else. But personally if I slept with someone and I was high on crack, I would remember.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Brinkola We've split up n hes no gods gift to women!!i am very hurt coz he doesnt seem to give a ***!n that kills me!!!he hasnt called or responded to my msgs!maybe becoz i am angry n have been slagging him off!but thats no reason to treat sumone standing by u thru all the **** u throw at them!im just so hurt!n feel he is a liar!when u were on crack did u love?if yes how were u feelings n reactions to ur partner wen u were hurting their feelings?