Notices

I miss my children

Old 09-01-2013, 09:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JessiVMusic

Exclamation I miss my children

Hello my name is Jessica V and I have a dcfs case that has been closed and I haven't seen my children in 2yrs and I still communicate witth them but I would like to enroll in a program that when I reapeal for my case to be reopened and I have a chance to get my visits with them that would be great and work my way to reunifying with them ... I have started cleaning my old tickets and have not used in 3months and haven't drink in 7months and I am working and going to Christian church here in Fontana ... I also am in the process of hiring an attorney and renting my very own apartment in Southridge , please if you can help me enter so that I can get my life together again with my sons
my case is in the Edmuns Childrens Court in Monterey Park

Last edited by Dee74; 09-01-2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed personal info
Old 09-01-2013, 10:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome Jessica

I had to removed some personal info from your post, This is an open forum, searchable by search engines, and it's just not safe for you to have that info out there - it's also against our rules

If people wish to contact you they can do that by Private Message here

I'm not sure what anyone here could do to help you get into any programme - we're just ordinary folk dealing with our own addictions too, but I know you'll find support here.

Have you consulted a lawyer at all, at any time in this?

I wish you the best of luck

D
Old 09-01-2013, 10:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello Jessica and welcome to SR, it's good to have you with us.

It must be dreadful to be apart from your children. I don't really have any practical advice for you apart from the obvious...do everything in your power to stay clean. Do it for you and for your kids. I know of other members of SR who lived apart from their children because of their addictions, but who have been able to build good relationships with them later in life.

I wish you the best. Stick around and tell us how you're doing. You will find a lot of support here x
Old 09-01-2013, 11:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

to SR! I'm glad you found us and joined the family!