Notices

AV almost won yesterday..

Old 09-01-2013, 01:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AV almost won yesterday..

Yesterday was a pain I hope I don't have to endure today. Today is going to be a sober day and its day 19!! I made it and I weatherd the storm and came out fine. This morning I feel brighter and while i'm still frightened I am that little bit stronger because whatever demon that chose to enter my mind yesterday had its ass well and truly kicked!! I will crush these demons and be victorious over those dreaded 500ml Cans.

3 days from now, it will be 3 WEEKS! and knowone or nothing is gonna stop me getting there!

Peace to you all! )
Old 09-01-2013, 01:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You did so well yesterday.Your post screamed in pain yet you got through. Well done

Hope you felt goodwhen you opened youreyes this morning and realized you'd NOT drunk
Old 09-01-2013, 01:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The old AV is always there, lurking just beneath the surface. A moments weakness is all it takes. Congrats on keeping it in its cage! It is sometimes hard but it's worth it.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ReadyAtLast View Post
You did so well yesterday.Your post screamed in pain yet you got through. Well done

Hope you felt goodwhen you opened youreyes this morning and realized you'd NOT drunk
Thanks Readyatlast. It was a great feeling to wake knowing I hadn't drank.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RJY9 View Post
Yesterday was a pain I hope I don't have to endure today. Today is going to be a sober day and its day 19!! I made it and I weatherd the storm and came out fine. This morning I feel brighter and while i'm still frightened I am that little bit stronger because whatever demon that chose to enter my mind yesterday had its ass well and truly kicked!! I will crush these demons and be victorious over those dreaded 500ml Cans.

3 days from now, it will be 3 WEEKS! and knowone or nothing is gonna stop me getting there!

Peace to you all! )
Friend-

Now do yourself a humongous favor and take yourself shopping. Take yourself to a movie, schedule a massage, get your nails done, buy some new jeans, go test drive a mercedes, or splurge out on a banana split and pour some hot fudge on it!

It is important and most of all, fun to reward this type of behavior with a tangible gift. It doesn't have to be something expensive. It could be some "thing" as simple as a flower. This creates a neurological pathway in your mind. Now you have a solid reward system in place to help you get through the next tough day. Now, not only are you starving what you want to die, you are nurturing what you want to grow!

Hope this helps.
Good luck and God Bless
Old 09-01-2013, 03:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

The furthur i got from my last drink , the less i got botherd by it .

The last time i heard from it was aug 2012 , the ghost visits occasionaly saying "are you sure it was that bad for you mecanix" and i have to say "yes it was, go away, even if i could moderate sucessfully why would i want to risk it , go away ghost your dead " and the ghost goes away .

m
Old 09-01-2013, 03:26 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Great going beating the AV!