Notices

Sleep

Old 08-29-2013, 01:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sleep

Alcohol has been my silver bullet for sleep for years. When will it come back normal?
Old 08-29-2013, 01:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

How longs a piece of string lol it just varies from person to person. If your finding sleeping tough speak to your gp. I'm on some medication that makes you driest but are not addictive. I don't think we are allowed to discuss names of medication etc but if you can talk to a doctor. I think you can handle anything as long as you can get some decent sleep. All the best
Old 08-29-2013, 01:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sleep has always been a huge problem for me, even when I wasn't drinking I was an insomniac. One thing that always helped was getting into a routine, like I'm trying to get into the habit of reading before bed, so my brain will associate me reading on a night with it being time to sleep.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Same here. I could not sleep with out it or if I did it was not what I called restful.

I still have a hard time with this. I take one generic Unisom a night to help me get over the hump. I did tell my doctor about this and he said it was okay. On weekends when I have done a lot I don't take them as I am just beat tired and I don't need any help.

I do sleep much better now. Not only is sleep better but waking up is better. No more fog and headache.