Notices

Dr again today

Old 08-26-2013, 11:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dr again today

Maybe she will give me some paracetamol to help me sleep LOL hay fever tabs sure as heck didn't do much (gotta laugh or I'd cry) how's everyone today?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Morning Emily Good luck at the Doc's today x x
Old 08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Hey 13 ,
things are calm here ta , got through the weekend and BH ok even though my mum seemed determined to leave a bottle of gin in dead front center of the kettle ...

I think sometimes she feels like shes getting one over on me , "i can drink and you can't kinda thing " othertimes i think she subconciously tests me ,

othertimes i think she just wants a drink and it's got nothing to do with me I just shove it to one side as it's got nothing to do with me ..

Have started practaicing "sober" finances and am doing allright so far this month . Trying to be sencible ...

Bestwishes, m
Old 08-27-2013, 04:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mecanix View Post
Hey 13 ,
things are calm here ta , got through the weekend and BH ok even though my mum seemed determined to leave a bottle of gin in dead front center of the kettle ...

I think sometimes she feels like shes getting one over on me , "i can drink and you can't kinda thing " othertimes i think she subconciously tests me ,

othertimes i think she just wants a drink and it's got nothing to do with me I just shove it to one side as it's got nothing to do with me ..

Have started practaicing "sober" finances and am doing allright so far this month . Trying to be sencible ...

Bestwishes, m
Lol I'd pour her gin right down the sink and see how funny she finds it! She shouldn't be so insensitive. If it helps you get in the frame of mind 'ill show you how strong I am regardless' can't quite understand her motive for doing this to you but us humans are a strange breed! Well done resisting