Notices

Forgot this Friday ...

Old 08-25-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Forgot this Friday ...

I got read of all the empties in the house W\ out my ex knowing; not that it would have matter she knew I stumbled .. But felt so very good to get rid of them as someone else said Kinda liberating other then feeling a lil annoyed at the dog b\c of her separation anxiety feel pretty good today so far ..
Old 08-25-2013, 04:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Excellent idea!

Up until a few weeks ago, I had been saving a HUGE bottle of champagne for years and years. My thought process was, even after I had stopped drinking was that I would open it up someday to celebrate some monumental achievement. After reading all of the posts on moderation, I finally threw it in the trash can, too.

Needless to say, it was a liberating experience.

Stay Strong!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome handle "augustwest!"
Old 08-25-2013, 04:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I remember how the empties used to pile up. It got embarrassing! These days it's just the Polar Seltzer cans that go back for the nickel.

I'm happy to hear that you're having a good day. The weather up here couldn't be better (which helps me anyway).
Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yea Bruce; was very embarrassing; and shameful ... even though my Ex knew of my recent stumble it just ate me up inside so I felt I had to hide them But go them out and well on my way to moving forward .. Sun was great today; was nice yesterday to from what I was told, but working nights I slept through it lol Work tonight as well but I am biting the bullet so I could enjoy it for a change .. Big changes coming for my soon; I will; eihter post or blog it depending how long winded I get lol Great hearing from ya Bruce; I always seem to smile when I see your posts ...