Notices

stepping up

Old 08-24-2013, 11:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

stepping up

Ok heres the deal I m a new Alanon Member and I love the program it took me awhile to get some of it but I am in step 2 and Higher Power is teaching me time management
Problem my Bfriend is a chronic drinker stays up all night cause he thinks Nocturnal is coooll!!like wow man I need my sleep
I am a Musician and an Artist I teach Yoga part time and I am stepping up in to my program I left for awhile I was intimitated by smart ass remarks and weakened in my walk :
Now I am going back with my recovery book in hand and I am going to work out I am not to blame for his drinking or his internal consquences So I am going to sleep right now to get my rest
Old 08-24-2013, 11:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thanks Ok heres the deal I m a new Alanon Member and I love the program it took me awhile to get some of it but I am in step 2 and Higher Power is teaching me time management
Problem my Bfriend is a chronic drinker stays up all night cause he thinks Nocturnal is coooll!!like wow man I need my sleep
I am a Musician and an Artist I teach Yoga part time and I am stepping up in to my program I left for awhile I was intimitated by smart ass remarks and weakened in my walk :
Now I am going back with my recovery book in hand and I am going to work out I am not to blame for his drinking or his internal consquences So I am going to sleep right now to get my rest[/QUOTE]
Old 08-24-2013, 11:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Hey Razola ,

Nice to have you along ,

Bestwishes, m
Old 08-24-2013, 11:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

to SR! We have a friends and family forum for loved ones of alcoholics. Take a look if you like.