Best text i ever sent him in my LIFE!!!

Old 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Best text i ever sent him in my LIFE!!!

"Don't u ever yell at me like that or say anything to me along the lines that I wasn't there while u were working the program. I have done nothing but devote my time love and energy to ur ignorant selfish shell of a person that u are. U will not disrespect me anymore or talk to me like that just like ur "changing" my tolerance for u and ur ******** have as well. Do not test me I can walk away from our problems with no remorse u on the other hand have to do it alone so unless u want my love and support u better think long and hard of what's acceptable and what's not and face reality because Leah doesn't last for ever."

THIS FELT GREAT TO TELL HIM!^^^^ eat that jerk face!!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

I know it made you feel better, but I hope you don't think it will get through to him or change anything.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know I doesn't get through they never do. Only when your talkin their language "Ill flush every bag if u don't stop talkin" then they listen either way....it feels kinda good to let the resentment and anger steer the path. Ya know non addict men are assholes a month or so before the big breakup. It's so they don't have to feel bad and you can cry for a day and then hate him forever. Being a bitch is a good idea too!