Third post : Coming to realization..

Old 08-23-2013, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Third post : Coming to realization..

Today i feel a little better, well atleast that is what my mind is telling me. A couple of hours ago i looked at myself in the mirror and decided to look at my left arm.. Why? Because i have the word "Strength" tattooed. It made me think.. Is there hope for my sister? Is there any strength left in her? Will she ever come to the realization of her coke addiction.?

Ive come to the realization that she will only talk to me untill she wants help & only herself can get her out of the situation that she is in now. I am not as mad as i was when i first found out she had left my city to go back to the person she came here to get away from in the first place. I had recently told her through facebook because that is the only way i know how to contact her at the moment, and even though so probably wont reply i just told her.. " Only if you would of talked to me, i would of understood.. But instead you told me a lie. and i got the **** end of the stick put on me because i covered for you which i thought was the truth for 5 hours straight. "

I had found this quote that makes alot of sence & i would like to share it.

"When god knows you are ready for responsibility of commitment. He will reveal the right person under the right circumstances , Wait patiently. Dont waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready, and you'll see. "
Old 08-23-2013, 06:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sounds like you have grown already ah, and yes, it takes more strength to let go than it does to hang on...and more love.

You and your sister are in my prayers.

Hugs
Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
TMZ

Yes that is a mountain they must climb alone. It is hard to stand back and see what trouble they are in. We are to close to help them, they need to seek professional help.

It's going to be a long road and you are going to learn more about addiction than you wanted too. But hang in there with our shared experience, strength, and hope we all can get through this. Detach with love and in time you will see they can recover.

Be well,