Notices

My dreams

Old 08-23-2013, 03:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My dreams

I am dreaming things that I used alcohol and drugs to suppress. I do not want to relive things all the way to my teens ... I am 43 and I didn't sign up for this. Mi don't want it. Every night is something else's awful that happened to me. I keep facing it but I don't want it. A friend suggested a therapist but I don't want to relive my past... I woke up crying and emotional ... I am in a bad place right now asking my HP to take it away but it is him that is putting it there I know for sure... He wants me to clean house inside of me but I don't want it.. Ok I am done.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

One trick is to write down your dreams - tricks your brain into thinking that you 'know' them, so it leaves you alone and stops repeating them. x
PS - I was getting the same thing until it was suggested to me that I wrote them down x
Old 08-23-2013, 04:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

When I first got dry I had many things I didn't like and was strongly rebellious and emotionally immature. I was told to repeat on a daily basis studying the Serenity Prayer. It took awhile to work however it's still a good read on a daily basis years later. BE WELL
Old 08-23-2013, 07:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Emotionally immature I will have to agree with more like not wanting to deal with the past and afraid it will drive me to drink