Morning Today Im going to smile like the cheshire cat

Old 08-23-2013, 02:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Morning Today Im going to smile like the cheshire cat

Already decided today is going to be a great day for me and my little daughter we are going to do fun nature walks etc... and Im going to try and grin ear to ear as much as possible, my happiness is returning, tell me what fun or happy thing are you going to smile for today go on give it a go most of us haven't smiled properly in a long time wishing you all a great day xxxoo
Old 08-23-2013, 03:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

What a nice inspiration to wake up to. I work part time and today is one of my work days, but I am blessed to love my little job. So today I shall be grateful for what I do and celebrate the weekend by taking a walk by the bay at sunset and wrapping myself in the sounds of the geese on the water preparing to go south.

It's a perfect summer day today, I will not lose sight of the beauty.

Hugs
Old 08-23-2013, 05:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your post made me smile!! Started my day with my daily ritual of removing the cushions off the back of our couch and meeting my husband there at 5:30am for 40 minutes of conversation and coffee before we race out the door to work. We sit facing each other with our backs against the arms. Just before we part ways for the day we take turns reading from "courage to change" and "hope for today". We've been meeting on the couch every morning for 5 years, since the loss of a beloved friends made us realize the importance of this connection. We've been doing the daily readings for about a year. Sure this ritual means the loss of extra sleep but it has brought me so much laughter, comfort and insight I wouldn't trade it for the world. He has left to take the dog for a walk now and I typically do a check in here then finish up getting ready. Your post really touched me. I'm so glad you have something special planned with your lovely daughter today. Get out there and enjoy every second of it! Which is exactly what I'm gonna do!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yay!

I have today off work. I'm going to cuddle with my little doggie while I read and meditate this morning. Hmmmmm.....later have coffee/tea with my dear mother (always lots of laughter). And clean my car out. I'll take a walk and enjoy a lovely Pacific Northwest Summer day and be grateful that I am alive and healthy.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well done ladies and gents Im now painting my little girls bedroom while singing along to one of my 90's cds lol have a great day xxoo
Old 08-23-2013, 11:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This morning I walked the dogs in the blistering heat, but just watching them enjoy our activity, no matter the temperature, makes it easier for me to sweat through it with a grin. They have never, ever, not even once complained about the weather when we go out. Every day is a great, exciting, brand new day for them. I love that.

Afterwards, I did a long Pilates session. It was hard work, but I am thankful that my body is strong and capable, and I want to keep it that way. I was once down for several months due to invasive surgery, and while I was completely immobilized during the healing process I promised myself that I would never dread working out again. By the time I had totally regained my strength about a year later my attitude towards myself and my body had changed dramatically. I'm not at the perfect weight and I'm no match for the models in my fitness magazines, but my body is healthy and strong and capable, and I am thankful for that. I am thankful for that every day.

Thank you for this thread! I love reading all of the shares!
Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I treated myself to iced coffee this morning, and I start my new job at the roller rink today
Old 08-23-2013, 01:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lily1918 View Post
I treated myself to iced coffee this morning, and I start my new job at the roller rink today
yum and congrats on the new job hun I want to go to a roller rink I use to live in the states then moved to England no such thing as roller rinks here